News 8-21-15 Community Update 081315
Please see the attached document for news about:
* The closure of the Highland Branch Library for renovations,
* Jordan Health Back to School Bash,
* Genesee Transportation Council Meeting
* Swillburg’s 40th Anniversary of the “Salvation of Swillburg” Celebration.
Please see the attached document from Crime Prevention Officer Michelle Velez.
Rochester, NY Police Department
East Division/SE NSC
320 N. Goodman Street Suite 209
Rochester, NY 14607
585-428-7668 (office) 585-428-7641 (fax)
Please find information of interest to the sector in the attached document, including:
~ Planning Commission Public Meetings
~ St. Anne Church Next-to-New sale
~ Solarize the Flower City
~ Highland Family Planning Fair
~ Streets For People
~ South Wedge Farmers Market
~ College Town Rochester
Also, please see Officer Michelle Velez’ Community Policing Report
Here are the minutes from the Jan 12, 2015 NBN6 Meeting. Thanks to Judy Hay for facilitating the meeting and to Mary Staropoli for her note taking!
Here’s the agenda for the upcoming Jan 12 NBN6 Meeting. It will be held, as usual, at the Olmsted Lodge, 171 Reservoir Ave., from 5:30 – 7:00 PM.
Facilitator: Judy Hay
Snacks & Notes: Mary Staropoli
- Introductions 5:30 – 5:35
- Rochester Police Dept. Ofc. Brian Bannerman 5:35 – 5:50
- School Modernization Update Nancy Johns-Price & Ted Mountain 5:50 – 6:10
- Code Enforcement: How to handle problem properties. Bring address of your ‘favorite’ property
- Kurt Martin 6:10 – 6:30
- New NBN6 Website Mike Mahoney 6:30 – 6:40
- School Choice Meeting Mary Staropoli 6:40 – 6:45
- Community Sharing All 6:45 – 7:00
The latest NBN6 news, from Joan Lindberg: NBN6 News for Nov 23, 2014.
Thanks to Mary Staropoli for taking notes for our November 10 meeting.
Here’s the latest news and announcements, generously compiled by Joan Lindberg: NBN6 News for Nov 3, 2014.